Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Logo Reflection5x(s)


The most challenging aspect of creating my Logo Design was trying to incorporate the ideas and concepts I learned from my interview of the team. I wanted to convey a strong meaning behind the team but also make it clear what the logo is of. Keeping things simple and clean was another factor that prevented me from achieving my ideal design. I had to get rid of the phoenix I initially wanted. 

I overcame this challenge this challenge by spacing out the components of my logo and getting rid of unnecessary items such as the phoenix, which although is a popular component, complicated my design.

The most successful aspect of my Logo design is the symbol because I feel as though it has demonstrated the idea that Frisbee is a sport not unlike baseball or basketball in terms of needing discipline and skill.



No comments:

Post a Comment